Center for Positive HealthThe Center for Positive Health offers primary care services and treatment to people living with HIV. Our comprehensive HIV services include:
- HIV Dental Clinic
- Medication Services
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Neurology (Clinic on Fridays from 10 - 11:30 am)
- Proctology/Anal Health
- Services to connect and keep you in care
- Social Work Services
- Viral Hepatitis (Hepatitis C Clinic on Thursdays from 1 - 4 pm and Wednesdays from 8:30 am - 12 pm)
- Women's Health
Care in the Center for Positive Health usually starts with an appointment with our financial screener, as clinic visits and medicines require co-pays. Through our financial assistance program, we also offer enrollment assistance to patients who do not have insurance.
To better serve the needs of our established patients, The Center for Positive Health offers same-day appointments.
- Same-day appointments are available to patients on a first come, first served basis.
- Patients must be present to request a same-day appointment.
- The availability of same-day appointments may vary.