Denver Public Health is an innovative, nationally recognized health department that collaborates with Denver's Department of Public Health and Environment and many other partners to inform, educate, offer services and promote policy change to make Denver a healthy community for all people. Through our combined programs, Denver residents have access to high-quality public health services in clinical and community settings.
Our services include the following:
- Birth and Death Certificates
- Clinical Care
- Community Health Data
- Educational Opportunities (Denver Prevention Training Center, Grand Rounds, TB Courses)
- Health Promotion Activities
- Outbreak Detection and Investigation Services
- Public Health Emergency Preparedness
In March of 2017 Denver Public Health and Denver’s Department of Public Health and Environment received national public health accreditation recognizing the high-quality public health services provided to the city and county of Denver.
Denver Public Health's Mission, Vision & Values