Walk-in today. No appointment needed.
We offer routine and recommended childhood vaccines for children from birth to age 18. Schools and daycare centers require certain vaccines. We are open all summer to help you get all the necessary immunizations.
- No child is turned away for the inability to pay.
- Low and no cost immunizations are available for children who are uninsured, under-insured or have Medicaid.
- We accept Medicaid, CHP+ and most private insurances except for Kaiser, Humana and some CIGNA plans.
- Children younger than age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or person who has authority to give consent.
What to bring:
- Your child's current immunization record.
- Your child's insurance card, if available.
Visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website for more information on children's vaccinations and vaccine schedules.
We offer adult, routine vaccines for school, work, immigration and many other purposes.
- Medicaid is accepted.
- Low cost vaccines available for uninsured and underinsured adults.
- We accept most insurances.
- We do not accept Kaiser, Humana and some CIGNA plans. Call to check insurance coverage.
What to bring:
- Please bring your insurance card to every appointment.
Travel consultation service
The Denver Public Health Travel Clinic offers comprehensive travel health consultation, education, vaccines and expert advice for individuals, families and groups traveling to exotic and exciting locales throughout the world. Please go to our Travel Clinic website for more information.
Tuberculosis Testing Services
|2nd Wednesday of each month||9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m|
|3rd Thursday of each month||9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|