Our immunization clinic offers all routine and recommended vaccinations for children, adults and travelers. We accept Medicaid and provide no- and low-cost vaccines for people without insurance. Vaccine costs vary depending on insurance and patient age, and prices are subject to change.
Walk-in today. No appointment needed. Questions? Call us at (303) 602- 3520.
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
*Please note that the clinic does not open until 9 a.m. on the 2nd Wednesday and 3rd Thursday of each month.
Vaccines for Children
We offer routine and recommended childhood vaccinations for children from birth to age 18. Schools and daycare centers require certain vaccines; we offer all immunizations for school. We are open year-round to help you get the necessary immunizations.
- No child is turned away for the inability to pay.
- Low and no cost immunizations are available for children who are uninsured, under-insured or have Medicaid.
- We accept Medicaid, CHP+ and most private insurances except for Kaiser, Humana and some CIGNA plans.
- Children younger than age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or person who has authority to give consent.
What to bring:
- Your child's current immunization record.
- Your child's insurance card, if available.
Visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website for more information on the vaccine schedule for infants and children (birth-6 years old) and the vaccine schedule for preteens and teens (7-18 years old).
|Immunization and Travel Clinic Hours|
|Monday - Friday||8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Special Clinic Hours||2nd Wednesday of each month||9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m|
|3rd Thurs of each month||9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Clinic Closures||Memorial Day, May 25, 2020||Closed|
|Observed Independence Day, July 3, 2020||Closed|
|Labor Day, September 7, 2020||Closed|
|Thanksgiving Day, November 26, 2020||Closed|
|Christmas Day, December 25, 2020||Closed|
Vaccines for Adults
We offer adult, routine vaccinations for school, work, immigration and many other purposes.
- Medicaid is accepted.
- Low- and no-cost flu vaccine available for adults.
- We accept most insurances.
- We do not accept Kaiser, Humana and some CIGNA plans. Call to check insurance coverage.
What to bring:
- Please bring your insurance card to every appointment.
Travel Vaccinations and Medical Consultations
The Denver Public Health Travel Clinic offers comprehensive travel vaccinations, health consultation, education and expert advice for individuals, families and groups traveling to exotic and exciting locales throughout the world.