|Upcoming Clinic Closures and Hours|
|Monday, December 24, 2018||Open: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|Tuesday, December 25, 2018||CLOSED|
|Second Wednesday of each month||Open: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Third Thursday of each month||Open: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
The Denver Public Health Immunization Clinic has provided vaccines to children and adults in Denver since 1986. Our clinic offers a variety of vaccines for children, adults and travelers on a walk-in basis.
We offer routine and recommended childhood vaccines for children ages birth – 18. Schools and daycare centers require certain vaccines and our clinic is open during the summer months to help you get all the necessary immunizations.
- No child is turned away for the inability to pay.
- Low and no cost immunizations are available for children who are uninsured, underinsured or have Medicaid.
- We accept Medicaid, CHP+ and most private insurances except for Kaiser and Humana.
- Children younger than age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or person who has authority to give consent.
What to bring:
- Please bring your child's current immunization record with you to your visit.
Visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website for more information on children's vaccinations and vaccine schedules.
Adult, routine vaccines are offered at Denver Public Health's Immunization Clinic for school, work, immigration and routine purposes.
- Medicaid is accepted.
- Low cost vaccines available for uninsured and underinsured adult patients.
- Commercial insurances are accepted for routine purposes, excluding Kaiser and Humana.
What to bring:
- Please bring your insurance card to every appointment.
Travel Consultation Service
The Denver Public Health Travel Clinic offers comprehensive travel health consultation, education, vaccines and expert advice for individuals, families and groups traveling to exotic and exciting locales throughout the world. Please go to our Travel Clinic website for more information.
Tuberculosis Testing Services