The Denver Public Health Immunization Clinic has provided vaccines to children and adults in Denver since 1986. Our clinic offers a variety of vaccines for children, adults, and travelers on a walk-in basis.
We offer routine and recommended childhood vaccines for children ages birth – 18. Schools and daycares require certain vaccines and our clinic is open during the summer months to help you get all the necessary immunizations. Prices and Insurance Information for Children:
- No child is turned away for the inability to pay.
- Low and no cost immunizations are available for children who are uninsured, underinsured, or have Medicaid.
- We accept Medicaid, CHP+ and most private insurances except for Kaiser and Humana.
- Children younger than age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or person who has authority to give consent (a step-parent, adult relative of first or second degree kinship, or an adult child care provider who has care and control of the minor.
What to bring:
- Please bring your child's current immunization record with you to your visit.
- You may complete a consent form (Español) ahead of time and bring it to the clinic for faster service.
Visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website for more information on children's vaccinations and vaccine schedules.
Adult, routine vaccines are offered at Denver Public Health's Immunization Clinic for school, work, immigration and routine purposes. Prices and Insurance Information for Adults:
- Medicaid is accepted.
- Low cost vaccines available for uninsured and underinsured adult patients.
- Commercial insurances are accepted for routine purposes, excluding Kaiser and Humana.
What to bring:
Travel Consultation Service
The Denver Public Health Travel Clinic specializes in offering comprehensive travel health consultation, education, vaccines, and expert advice for individuals, families, and groups traveling to exotic and exciting locales throughout the world. Please go to our travel clinic website for more information.
TB Testing Services
If you need a TB skin test, please contact the Tuberculosis Clinic at (303) 602-7240.