Get Down with STD Testing
STD rates are on the rise in Denver
- Gonorrhea rates in Denver have more than doubled.
- Chlamydia has increased by 10%.
- Syphilis has increased by 30%.
What you should know about STDs
- STDs often have no symptoms.
- Condoms work.
- Use condoms and get tested regularly.
- If left untreated, STDs can cause long term health problems in women and men, and can affect the health of newborn babies born to women with STDs.
- STDs increase your risk of HIV infection by up to 10 times.
- If you are diagnosed with an STD, it is very important to let your partner(s) know so they can get tested and treated. Resources are available to help you notify your sex partner(s):
- Don't Spread It
- Colorado's Partner Notification Services: (303) 692-6226.
Testing is easy. Treatment works
STD and HIV Testing is offered at Denver Public Health’s STD Clinic, and at other community partners below.
Denver Public Health STD Clinic
Also called the Denver Metro Health Clinic, walk-in STD testing is available at:
605 Bannock St.
Denver CO 80204
Monday - Friday
7:45 a.m.-12 p.m., 12:30-5 p.m.
Schedule online for Walgreens Healthcare Clinics.
Testing is by appointment only. All locations can be reached by calling 303-650-4460.
- Boulder: 2525 13th St., Boulder, CO 80304
- Federal Heights:8300 Alcott St., Suite 205, Westminster CO 80031
- Lafayette: 200 W South Boulder Rd., Lafayette, CO 80026
- Pecos: 1701 W 72nd Ave., Denver, CO 80221
- Thornton: 8990 Washington St., Thornton, CO 80229
Clinica Tepeyac provides adult, pediatric, prenatal and women's health care services including pap smears, breast exams, and colposcopy. Full STD testing is offered, with an on-site lab. Testing is available by appointment or as a walk-in/same day appointment. Uninsured patients, Medicaid/Medicare and many other insurance accepted. Se Habla Español.
5075 Lincoln Street. Denver, CO 80216
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
In addition to primary care and urgent care services, Green Valley Ranch Medical Center offers onsite mental/behavioral health and crisis counseling with a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). Counseling services are covered by most insurance payors including Colorado Medicaid/Health First Colorado. A cash discount is offered for cash paying patients.
Urgent Care (Walk-in)
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday, Major Holidays: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Medical Clinic (by appointment)
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
645 Parfet St, Lakewood, CO 80215
Call 303-360-6276. to schedule at any location. Find an MCPN location.
Offering testing in the locations below. Visit PlannedParenthood.org to find specific testing location details.
Stout Street Health Center is a resource for those experiencing homelessness or are at risk of homelessness.
Aurora Walk-In Clinic
Wednesdays: 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
15400 E. 14th Pl., Altura Plaza Bldg.
Aurora, CO 80011
Commerce City Walk-In Clinic
Tuesdays: 9 a.m. - Noon
4201 E. 72nd Ave. Suite D
Commerce City, CO 80022
Westminster Walk-In Clinic
Tuesdays: 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
1401 W. 122nd Ave.
Westminster, CO 80234
Monthly Walk-In Clinic
1st and 3rd Fridays: 9 a.m. - Noon
4857 S. Broadway
Englewood, CO 80113