Denver Vital Signs
Denver Vital Signs is an electronic publication issued quarterly that provides information on important public health topics in brief, "bite-sized" amounts. We hope that Denver Vital Signs elevates health as a topic in our community and with policy-makers.
- January 2019: New Issue Of Denver Vital Signs: Read More about How Sugary Drinks Harm Children's Dental Health in Denver
- September 2018: Paid Family and Medical Leave
- April 2018: How Does Climate Change Affect Health in Denver?
- February 2018: Read the latest issue of Denver Vital Signs, focused on how Mental Health and Stress Play Significant Role in Health of Denver Youth.
- December 2017: Reducing Harms Associated with the Current Opioid Epidemic
- September 2017: Gun Violence Affects Us All
- June 2017: Healthy Housing in Denver
- March 2017: Ensuring Pedestrian Safety in Denver
- December 2016: Denver's Approach to Protecting Public Health Related to Legalized Marijuana
- November 2016: Childhood Lead Poisoning in Denver
- September 2016: Accessing Health Care in Denver: Spotlight on the Denver Health FQHC
- July 2016: Male Suicide in Denver
- April 2016: The Health Impacts of Climate Change
- February 2016: The Battle Against Childhood Obesity in Denver
Please contact us for more information, or to view older, archived issues of Denver Vital Signs.