Free COVID-19 Testing in High Incidence Neighborhoods
If you live in high incidence neighborhoods and have symptoms of COVID-19, certain Denver Health community clinics now have the ability to offer free COVID-19 testing to the general public, even if you are not a Denver Health patient. (Denver Health patients should schedule testing with their provider.)
Through a partnership with COVIDCheck Colorado, testing will be offered for individuals from the following zip codes. This process requires pre-registering and access to the internet. Patients will be scheduled for same day or next day appointments, and have results within 36 hours.
To see if you qualify for testing, and to get registered and scheduled, visit: https://dhharedcap.ucdenver.edu/surveys/?s=43JP9P3PHT. Please note that the form is slow to load.
|80219||Valverde, Sun valley, Barnum, Westwood, Ruby Hill, Mar Lee, Athmar Park, Barnum West|
|80204||West Colfax, Villa Park, Sun Valley, Lincoln Park, Auroria|
|80249||Gateway, Green Valley Ranch, DIA|
|80211||Berkley, Sunnyside, Highland, West Highland, Sloan Lake|
|80205||Five Points, Union Station|
|80210||Platt Park, Rosedale, University|
Free COVID-19 Testing at Re:Vision
In collaboration with the City and County of Denver, Denver Public Health is offering free, walk-up or drive-thru COVID-19 testing at Re:Vision.
Wednesday, March 17, 2021
12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
3800 Morrison Rd.
Denver, CO 80219
If you are a community organization that is interested in Denver Public Health hosting a free COVID-19 testing site in Denver, please call Denver Public Health at 303-602-3631. Please see below if you would like to find testing locations.
Additional COVID-19 Testing
- For general questions about COVID-19, the public can call CO HELP at 1-877-462-2911 or 303-389-1687.
- Find additional COVID-19 testing sites offered by the City and County of Denver, including community testing, drive-up testing and mobile testing sites.
- If you were tested at a City and County of Denver testing location, and need assistance getting your test results, please contact email@example.com. If you do not have access to the internet, please call 720-865-5440.
- Free testing is also available at the Aurora Sports Park, Water World, or Broomfield Health and Human Services.
- If you're looking for testing sites throughout the state, please visit the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment's COVID-19 Testing webpage for more information. (Health Care workers and First Responders who are currently symptomatic may call 303-256-2881 to arrange a test.)