- Cold symptoms
- Fever greater than 100.3°
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat, cough
- Body aches
- Unexplained tiredness
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Loss of taste or smell
- Congestion, runny nose
If you have any combination of these symptoms:
- Isolate: Stay away from others, even those in your house. Limit going out.
- Wear a mask to protect others.
- Ask your primary care provider if they offer Telehealth visits.
- Call Denver Health's Nurse line 303-739-1211 if you don't have a health provider.
- Go get tested - it's free. Use the link below to find free testing near you.
- Continue to stay away from others and wear a mask until you get a negative test and feel better!
Getting Tested for COVID-19
When in doubt, get tested! It's free and convenient. Find a free COVID-19 testing site near you.