Your Health is #1
You’re working hard to stay healthy, and to protect the health of your family and friends. It’s more important than ever that we all get vaccinated for illnesses like influenza (flu). The flu can be deadly, and vaccination is the best way to protect yourself and those around you. Everyone six months or older should get a flu shot each year. Protecting yourself and your loved ones against the flu this year is important to not overwhelm our health systems that need to be ready to take care of people who are sick in our communities.
It’s SAFE, it WORKS and it’s at NO COST to you.
This year, Denver Public Health is offering several easy, fast and convenient ways you can get your flu shot at no cost to you:
We’re Coming to You!
Visit one of our clinics in the community - find a location near you:
- Tuesday, October 27: River North Art District, 3525 Walnut St Denver, CO 80205 | 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Thursday, October 29: Mexican Consulate, 5350 Leetsdale Dr #100, Glendale, CO 80246 | 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Friday, October 30: Center for African American Health, 3350 Hudson St, Denver, CO 80207 | 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Saturday, October 31: River North Art District, 3525 Walnut St Denver, CO 80205 | 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Saturday, November 7: Servicios de la Raza, 3131 W 14th Ave, Denver, CO 80204 | 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Saturday, November 21: Mexican Consulate, 5350 Leetsdale Dr #100, Glendale, CO 80246 | 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Dates and locations will continue to be added. Please check back often to find a convenient clinic location near you.
- What To Bring:
- When visiting one of our flu shot clinics in the community, please plan to bring your ID and insurance card, if you have it.
- Children younger than age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or person who has authority to give consent.
- Denver Public Health offers flu shots to anyone that needs one, regardless of insurance or ability to pay. We will never ask about immigration status.
- All flu clinics will have safety protocols in place for giving vaccines including the use of protective equipment and physical distance.
- Can’t make one of our clinics in the community?