- Appointments are required. Call us at 303-602-3520.
- Adult patients are encouraged to come alone to their appointments, but may be accompanied by 1 person if absolutely necessary
- No more than 2 children per adult – please do not bring any children to the clinic that are not being treated
- Family or group sizes can be no more than 4 persons – all persons must be receiving services or care
- Se requieren citas. Llámanos al 303-602-3520.
- Se alienta a los pacientes adultos a que vayan solos a sus citas, pero pueden estar acompañados por 1 persona si es absolutamente necesario.
- No más de 2 niños por adulto: no traiga niños a la clínica que no estén siendo tratados.
- El tamaño de la familia o el grupo no puede ser más de 4 personas: todas las personas deben recibir servicios o atención.
|Immunization and Travel Clinic Hours|
|Monday - Friday
(No walk-in appointments;
must call to schedule an
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
*Please note that the
|Memorial Day, May 25, 2021||Closed|
|Observed Independence Day, July 5, 2021||Closed|
|Labor Day, September 6, 2021||Closed|
|Thanksgiving Day, November 25, 2021||Closed|
|Observed Christmas Day, December 24, 2021||Closed|
Our immunization clinic offers all routine and recommended vaccinations for children, adults and travelers. We accept Medicaid and provide no- and low-cost vaccines for people without insurance. Vaccine costs vary depending on insurance and patient age, and prices are subject to change. Appointments are required; we are not accepting walk-in patients at this time. Questions? Call us at 303-602-3520.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Vaccine
The COVID-19 vaccine is available through Denver Health (please note, the Immunization Clinic at Denver Public Health is unable to offer distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine):
- Vaccine registration for Denver Health patients
- Vaccine registration for non-Denver Health patients
- Getting the COVID-19 vaccine in Colorado
- COVID-19 vaccine call center 1-877-CO VAX CO (1-877-268-2926)
Vaccines for Children
We offer routine and recommended childhood vaccinations for children from birth to age 18. Schools and daycare centers require certain vaccines; we offer all immunizations for school. We are open year-round to help you get the necessary immunizations. Please call to make an appointment; there are no walk-in appointments at this time.
- No child is turned away for the inability to pay.
- Low and no cost immunizations are available for children who are uninsured, under-insured or have Medicaid.
- We accept Medicaid, CHP+ and most private insurances except for Kaiser, Humana and some CIGNA plans.
- Children younger than age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or person who has authority to give consent.
What to bring:
- Your child's current immunization record.
- Your child's insurance card, if available.
Visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website for more information on the vaccine schedule for infants and children (birth-6 years old) and the vaccine schedule for preteens and teens (7-18 years old).
Vaccines for Adults
We offer adult, routine vaccinations for school, work, immigration and many other purposes. Please call to make an appointment; there are no walk-in appointments at this time.
- Medicaid is accepted.
- Low- and no-cost flu vaccine available for adults.
- We accept most insurances.
- We do not accept Kaiser, Humana and some CIGNA plans. Call to check insurance coverage.
What to bring:
- Please bring your insurance card to every appointment.
Travel Vaccinations and Medical Consultations
The Denver Public Health Travel Clinic offers comprehensive travel vaccinations, health consultation, education and expert advice for individuals, families and groups traveling to exotic and exciting locales throughout the world. Call 303-602-3520 to make an appointment; walk-in appointments are not available at this time.
Tuberculosis Testing Services
If you need a TB skin test, please contact the Tuberculosis Clinic at 303-602-7240.