Colorado Smoke-Free Housing Technical Assistance
Attend the Legal Issues In Mulit-Unit Housing CLE
Upcoming training dates and locations:
*Friday, May 5, 2017: Legal issues in multiunit housing CLE. Register Now!
*9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (lunch provided) Denver, CO.
*Thursday, June 22, 2017:Legal issues in multiunit housing CLE. Register Now!
*9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (lunch provided) Colorado Springs, CO.
Get the details for each training.
Smoke-free policies are a proven way to decrease costs, protect your housing investment and protect and promote staff and resident health.
The Denver Public Health Chronic Disease Tobacco Team is proud to offer smoke-free policy technical assistance and training throughout the state of Colorado to assist:
Our team can provide resources on a variety of topics related to smoke-free living including:
- Health and economic benefits of going smoke-free.
- Developing and implementing a smoke-free policy.
- Strengthening an existing smoke-free policy.
- Providing training and resources for:
- Enforcement and recognizing violations.
- Sample policy language.
- Assessment and resident survey tools.
- Ways to engage residents and obtain a higher level of buy-in.
*This project is funded by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.