Denver Public Health's Youth Substance Abuse Prevention Program is working with Denver community members to address three of the nation's top youth substance abuse prevention priorities:
- Underage drinking among persons aged 12 to 20.
- Underage marijuana use among persons aged 12 to 20.
- Prescription drug misuse and abuse among persons aged 12 to 25.
Resources for Community Members and Parents:
- Facts About Youth and Marijuana
- Resources for Talking to Youth about Marijuana, Alcohol, and Prescription Drugs
- How to Talk to Youth About Marijuana
We all have a role in supporting the health and well-being of youth in our communities.
- Learn more about the work taking place in Southwest Denver
- Learn more about the work taking place in the LGBTQ+ Community
- Learn more about the Denver Partnership for Youth Success
Contact us with additional questions.