|Thursday, November 28, 2019||Closed|
|Tuesday, December 24, 2019||Closing at 5:30 p.m|
|Wednesday, December 25, 2019||Closed|
|Wednesday, January 1, 2020||Closed|
We serve patients of any Denver Public Health clinic. We can help you:
- Get your medicines in a timely way.
- Understand your medicines and their interactions and side effects.
- Coordinate with your care provider.
- Understand how to manage your medications safely.
The Public Health Pharmacy is on the 5th floor of the Denver Public Health building. For your convenience, Denver Health offers additional pharmacy locations around the Denver Metro Area.
Prescription Refills and Renewals
Online prescription refills and renewals can be requested through Denver Health MyChart. MyChart is a secure online service that provides direct, anytime access to your or your family’s health information, and allows simple health care management from any smartphone or computer. Read our MyChart Explainer to learn how MyChart works improve your care experience at Denver Health.
To refill or renew prescriptions online, ask questions and get information on specific medications, or view your prescription records, please visit MyChart. To refill your prescription over the phone, use our telephone refill system by calling 303-602-8762. If you need help regarding how to refill a prescription over the phone please call (303) 436-4488. Refill requests received by 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, will be available the next business day after 11 a.m.
To refill prescriptions you will be asked for the following information:
- Medical record number (see picture below for info location)
- Prescription number or name of the medicine
It is recommended to call in refills 3-4 days in advance to ensure medications will be refilled on time.
We require two days to process refill request, which allows us time to complete the following:
- We need to check your CICP, ADAP and insurance.
- We may need your provider to approve the refill.